Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just Writing Due To The Fact That I Am One of Them

I am a big fan of the movies including those three people: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton. Last week I went to see the movie called "The Dark Shadows" starring Jonny Depp with a friend of mine and I enjoyed it so much. Bonham Cater was playing an eccentric character and she performed it very well, too.
Film is about a noble man living in the 18th century :).  That is how I would summarize the film. Honestly, the points that I want to talk about are not the characters' magnificent performance or drawing yet-to-watch people's attention so that they will see the movie as soon as possible(No, you do not have to do this at all).
Well, I will keep it short and sweet. One of the best thing that this movie has is the way it showcases the moods and personalities of variety of women in different ages. And the way how they are connected with a rotten man with an esteemed past and a delicate language(!) I have picked some female characters: Angelique Bouchard, Josette Dupres, Carolyn Stoddard, David Collins, Elizabeth Collins Stoddard and Dr. Julia Hoffman. ( I am conscious of the fact that David Collins is not female.)
 ...to be continued

No comments: