Today, I came across an incident. I, myself,
sometimes fit myself into a space right next to the entrance of the bus which sometimes helps me observe the driver's behaviour and the poeple situated around him. As to the incident... IETT drivers are so hasty in an unnecassary WAY that they always spend their time with prolonged coffe-tea-cigar breaks more than they should do. Consequently, they make haste while getting the passengers or commuters in and out Sometimes can be rather aggressive no matter how mistaken and unfair towards people on the bus. This time the driver did the same again andhe did not give enough time to the passenger to get off the bus and as a result, passenger's whole leg got stuck in the doorway. Upon this another passenger who witnessed the accident "warned" the driver about his lethal and nasty mistake.In return, the driver raised his voice angrily finding incredible excuses to defend himself against other passenger and said, "Are you the one to be right here, no one else is speaking but you are "the only" one to talk about this." On that point, I got disturbed and happened to realize that no matter how unfairly you are treated if you are not supported by people around you, YOU ARE CURSED TO BE DECLARED AS "GUILTY" in Turkey. How about me? I was there and could not utter anything and complaining about this corruption. Well my excuse was that: I was so close tothe driver that I feared that I could jab the versatile pencil that I am using right now into his eyes. So,I tried to remain patient which was "partially" wise and unfair.
Jesus, I was that close... That close...
sometimes fit myself into a space right next to the entrance of the bus which sometimes helps me observe the driver's behaviour and the poeple situated around him. As to the incident... IETT drivers are so hasty in an unnecassary WAY that they always spend their time with prolonged coffe-tea-cigar breaks more than they should do. Consequently, they make haste while getting the passengers or commuters in and out Sometimes can be rather aggressive no matter how mistaken and unfair towards people on the bus. This time the driver did the same again andhe did not give enough time to the passenger to get off the bus and as a result, passenger's whole leg got stuck in the doorway. Upon this another passenger who witnessed the accident "warned" the driver about his lethal and nasty mistake.In return, the driver raised his voice angrily finding incredible excuses to defend himself against other passenger and said, "Are you the one to be right here, no one else is speaking but you are "the only" one to talk about this." On that point, I got disturbed and happened to realize that no matter how unfairly you are treated if you are not supported by people around you, YOU ARE CURSED TO BE DECLARED AS "GUILTY" in Turkey. How about me? I was there and could not utter anything and complaining about this corruption. Well my excuse was that: I was so close tothe driver that I feared that I could jab the versatile pencil that I am using right now into his eyes. So,I tried to remain patient which was "partially" wise and unfair.
Jesus, I was that close... That close...
No comments:
Post a Comment